petek, 5. januar 2018

N - Like Note Book

Good Morning,
 
today I have a new project to share with you. I made another note book. On this note book I used an image from Saturated Canary and coloured the girl with Distress Ink (refills). Because I used the soft coloured papers from Majas Sofiero collection, I coloured the girl very soft, too.
 
 
I covered the front and back of my little note book with the pattern "Exuberance of flowers in Bloom" and  "Princess Margareta's Garden". They are matching perfect. Underneath the image I put die cut made with Rounded Frame from Magnolia and Majas "Royal Summer Residence" pattern. The corrugated cardboard is painted with white Gesso as usual.
 
 
A highlight on the cover is the straw in composition with some flowers and a Pen nib from Tim Holtz. The straw is covered with a piece of "Exuberance of flowers in Bloom" paper because it looks so nice when everything fits to each other.
I binded a little charm with a bit of lace at the wirebound.  You can find so cute other key charms in Tina's shop like the Romantic Key and the Key with Heart. They are too lovely.



 
Hope to see you very soon.
Have a nice and calm weekend.
 
Susen
 


1 komentar: